لذيذ يووه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي مطرقع جداا لعب وجد وحب وهزار هاندردش ونتعرف ونتكلم ونتعلم

الرئيسيةعالم المرحأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مسجات انجليزي لأصحابك وبس يعن مش للجيرل فريند

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin
Admin

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 1845
اكتب حاسس بأيه فرحان زعلان بتحب بتكره .. : روش طحن فحت
نشاطك :
مسجات انجليزي لأصحابك وبس يعن مش للجيرل فريند Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100مسجات انجليزي لأصحابك وبس يعن مش للجيرل فريند Right_bar_bleue

تاريخ التسجيل : 28/03/2008

ورقتك الشخصيه
الدور الاول: 1

مسجات انجليزي لأصحابك وبس يعن مش للجيرل فريند Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مسجات انجليزي لأصحابك وبس يعن مش للجيرل فريند   مسجات انجليزي لأصحابك وبس يعن مش للجيرل فريند I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أبريل 30, 2008 12:08 am

SWEET CANDIES ARE
EASY TO BUY, SWEET
WORDS ARE EASY TO
SAY, BUT SWEET
PERSONS LIKE YOU
ARE HARD TO FIND….

..FRIENDS ARE
LIKE STARS… YOU DO
NOT ALWAYS SEE
THEM BUT YOU KNOW
THEY ARE ALWAYS
THERE JUST LIKE U

GIVE ME A
PROMISE THAT
YOU WILL BE WITH GIVE ME A
PROMISE THAT
YOU WILL BE WITH
ME FOR ALL THE
DAYS AND I WILL
GIVE YOU A
PROMISE THAT
YOU WILL BE MY
LIFE AND MY HEART.

I did 3 things today : miss u , miss u , and miss u
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Miss u : it’s funny how 2 words can take up too little space on a piece of paper , but fill up a large space in my heart
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Attention please : your hectic daily life is being interrupted to bring u this important message : “ I….MISS….YOU…”

I hust want to let u know that I miss you , think of u always, wish u the best , hope all is well

if you think that I think about u all the time , u r wrong coz I think about u only when I miss u , but the truth that I miss u all the time

no words written or spoke could ever tell u how much I love u

no matter how far u go, no matter where u roam, u can always be on my mind

I hate distance,,,,I hate missing

near…far….wherever u r, I believe that I miss u

I know how much u love me, and each time that u think of me , I know I’ll miss u too

I think that u should know that : I miss u

I just called to say how much I miss u > I care about u and I mean it from the bottom of my heart

well, there r tons of ways to say it but the simplest is : “ I miss u “

special message 4 u : I miss u

I have something important 2 tell u : just wated 2 say : “ I miss u
• All I know is that I love you with all my heart and soul, and hope I don't lose you ever. I pray you love me always as I will love you. you are in my every thought. Soon we will be together, but for now, I'll just remember all the wonderful times we had and all the love we have shown each other. I am so great full for all the time we had got to spend with each other
I love you with all my heart, you feel my days of joy, did someone tak ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
e the stars from the sky because they are twinkling in your eyes, when I see you I don’t really know what to say because you make, me speechless whenever you are near me, and when are lips touch we are in a world of our own

• I was just thinking about you and how much I love you, you say there is no one that can make you feel the way I make you feel. I don't think I am that great, but I feel the same for you; nobody can put the smile on my face that you do, and nobody’s ever given the feeling you give to my heart

I just want you to know how much you mean to me. You are my world. You're what makes me happy. I miss you and love you so much. And I will always be here for you. Thank you for making me feel so special.
• You have stood beside me through some of the hardest times. You make me feel special and you treat me like a real prince

When I'm sad and feeling blue you put a smile on my face and you make me happy. You're my best friend.

Soon we will be together, but for now, I'll just remember all the wonderful times we had.

I miss you so much.,
•don't know what I'll say
But I'll never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing
I Love You!

No matter where I go or what I do
I'll spend the rest of my life
•Showing how much I love you

•No matter how far you are or where you are
No matter how much space between us
But I will wait for you with hope in my heart

•There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetim

~You laugh because im different,

I laugh because you're all the same

*A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes,

A Person Who Doesn't Is A Fool Forever ...

~I wasn't Kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secret!!

~Do u believe in love at first site? Or should i walk by again?

~ReMeMbEr mY nAmE * ReMeMbEr My FaCe *

CuZ tHeRe AiNt nO oThA hOnEy * ThAt CaN tAkE mY pLaCe

~I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most,

Yet wanted by plenty

~IT's better to let someone think you are an Idiot

than to open your mouth and prove it

~everyones entitled to be stupid but

YOU ARE ABUSING the priviledge!!!

~One day your prince will come,

mine just took a wrong turn, got lost,

and is to stubborn to ask for directions

~Don't call me a GODDESS,

Don't call me a QUEEN,

Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

~-I never meant t? hurt y?u- -but- -

y?u're pretty when y?u cry-

-I really l?ved y?u- hehehe- -

R'nt i cute when I lie-

~Boyz Are Great, Every Girl Should Have One

~I LOVE my atitude problem

~You're only bad if you're caught...

So that makes me a really good girl, RIGHT!?

~he broke my heart, so i broke his jaw

~I'll Try AnYtHiNg Once, Twice If I Like It!

~MY *FANTASY* HAS TURNED TO MADNESS.

ALL MY *GOODNESS*HAS TURNED TO BADNESS

~X-tReMe Is NoT a MoOd, It'S a LYFE-STYLE

~An idoit and his $$ make for a great party!!!

-If I had the letters "HRT"

and I could add "EA" and get "HEART"

or add "U" and get "HURT",

I'd rather have "U" and get

"HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

~ You can fall from the sky,

you can fall from a tree,

but the best way to fall is in love with me.

~ When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you.

When I met you, I was afraid to hug you.

When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you.

Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you. ~

~ To love someone is nothing,

to be loved is something
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://laziz.yoo7.com

مسجات انجليزي لأصحابك وبس يعن مش للجيرل فريند
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
لذيذ يووه :: كمبيوترات وموبيلات :: موبيلات-